Wednesday, October 10, 2012

work your butt off

dear bloggy

if you know me well..you will noticed that i'm gaining weight so fast this few months...
not that I'm fat like obese or something ..but it starts to worry me now and then
and i am not happy about it
i mean not sad ..but i have to do something to get my normal weight back 





49 or 50 ...its very ideal for me
even now...its still ideal but i dont really happy about it
gain 2 to 3 kilos is not a big deal
but still.. its gaining..and that is not a good sign

i have to double up my work out!!

i ran 2 - 3 times per week constantly before
skipping or even do sit ups
aerobic and dance
household thingy once a while
but seems its not enough
my weight keep on gaining
what did i do wrong???
i wonder -_-






 
so i figure it out
step by step
looking back and start to make conclusions






skip meal  - everyday i will skip my meal..either lunch or dinner or both.. i only took breakfast.. so even though i worked out..i have no energy to burn calories... so whatever stays in my body..stays there

junk food - i love junk food so much.. chips..chips and more chips ..so wrong

carbs - whenever i skip meal..and feel hungry like hell...i choose carbs to satisfy my hunger ..bad choice 

desserts and ice cream - take a little amount no harm...take more and enjoy it everyday...get ready for ngaum ;)

water - less is bad...more is good...and i took less... dont do it again 

lazy ass - i set my goal to just work out 2 - 3 times a week.. and if i reached 3 times.. i was too lazy to do it for more... after this...everyday is work out day 


                                                      i am a  food lover..
and there is nothing wrong to be one.. 
just how good we manage our time to balance the calories burnt with the food we took ..
you don't have to eat less...you just have to eat right




 
so yeah!
set goal nina! 49 kg!
i promise you bloggy
i will get my fricking normal weight back
2-3 kg isn't that hard is it? (or so i think)
and i promise you bloggy
i will never stop even after i reach my goal

healthy lifestyle never harm.. right bloggy?



 


but remember,
working out doesnt have to be a chore
have fun with it!
and stay positive!

i just cant wait
to surprise me :P
..oh and you bloggy




p/s : I started to freak out about gaining weight when many of my dresses get tight ..uh! creepy as hell! 

losing weight makes you good in clothes...
exercise makes you good naked ;) 




xoxo 
nina
3.20pm
under the fat



No comments: