Wednesday, October 17, 2012

chicken soup for my soul


You know 
one of those days when you're just a little bit down?
one of those days when you just want to go home and eat a bucket of ice cream?
one of those days when you just need your mom's hug and tell you its gonna be okay?
one of those days when you miss something or someone so badly?
one of those days

not a lot
not weepy or teary
not dying or something
but
you just need a pick me up?



-----------------------------------------------------
well, i am not

today
i am not in 'one of those days' situation 
my day was awesome
everything went well
i was happy and satisfied
and still am
:)

but what is it i feel inside?
makes me wonder
what is it?

By remembering Allah, the hearts rejoice 

(Ar-ra'ad:28) .


and the very truth is
i just need my chicken soup for the soul
not the book kind
but the real kind 
so i will remember
whenever i forgot 



would you be my chicken soup for my soul?

xoxo,
stars lover
7.00pm
near medulla oblongata


No comments: