Wednesday, October 31, 2012

carry on

today
October 31, 2012
end of October
time really flies huh
:)

2 months to go
to new year
hey 2013
i admit it
im a bit nervous
coz you have that number 3
on your back 
ok i lied
im not nervous
i am freaking out



2013 oh ohhh
why you come so fast 
can you please slow down ..heh time
please pleaseee pweaseee...wink2
2013 is the year for me to count
to check. to examine. to inspect
to see. to perceive. to view. to look
to ask. to answer. to query. to interrogate
what and what and why and what and how
and why and have you done and what and why
and how and where and why and what 
and bla bla blaaaa

goodbye October
i was/am happy
hello november
could you please be my angel 


"If you're lost and alone or you're sinking like a stone carry on"
"May your past be the sound of your feet upon the ground and carry on." 

 i really love this song
i fell in love with the lyrics
I couldn't stop smiling while watching this. 
I got the chills
I got a little teary
I got that exciting...adventurous feeling in my chest
and i love this acoustic version even more :)

hey lovers
carry on

love,
February lover
6.57pm31oct2012
one step closer

No comments: