Tuesday, October 30, 2012

It's not just words on a page

page views by countries : week

The winner goes to : Russia!! yeay *standing ovation

2nd runner up : United States!! weehooo *big applause

Third : Malaysia!! hekhek *hugs :)

its not just words on a page 
its me writing here 

Thank you for making my heart full
much love,
super random me
------------------------------------------------------
my english sucks huh

 I love blogging...it's an outlet
Like a journal..like a diary 
 a place for me to write. to share. to ramble. 
to spit my emotion. to speak my heart
to practice my 'not so good' writing skills
to just share things

its important to use nice words when talking to others
especially your loved ones 
(but my sibling use bad.mean words to show love sometimes haha 
and yet we understand and use more bad words in return :P)

but me 
i dont know how to talk my feelings in nice words
sarcastic is like my food
mean is like my drink 
and i am not proud of it
never proud of it
shame on me

but the strange part is...
i do this to my closest and important person in my life ONLY 
if you are one of my important significant person
then you will see my true colors
not so nice view actually.....sigh 
and you will not like it..yeppp ...yeppp

if you are not significant
you will meet a super nice girl next door nina
im not a hypocrite 
am just weird sometimes

most of the times
believe me people
i am a lover
i am a romantic person in my own way
 i am not a fighter
when i fight...it means i need to refresh my brain and feeling
a minute after that i will be okay 

if you knew me well
you will know

i am sorry 
if you don't have super powerful patience 
i am sorry 
for all the bad mean words i said
i am sorry
if you think i have no regrets at all 
i just want you to know
i am trying so hard to improve myself to be a better person
everyday 


i am sorry i let you down
sigh


and 
thank you so much
for all the patience and guidance and love
i am lucky until now
i don't know what will happen tomorrow


He Is My  Backbone
butifsomethinghappen
i will never blame you

xoxo,

yours
3.00pm30oct2012
between bad and good

No comments: