Tuesday, October 9, 2012

you dont have to be alone



If your sky is falling.. 
Just take my hand and hold it.. 
You don't have to be alone, alone, yeah,  
I, won't let you go...

~~James Morrison~~

----------------------------------------------------

i love listening to music
i enjoy reading the lyrics
and understand it
every time i listen to new song
ill make sure whats the story behind it
i put myself into it

ahhh i really enjoy music very much




many people said i am a bit secretive
i mean ..not a bit but sooooo soooo grrrr
i just dont know how to tell people about myself in words
if they asked..i will tell them the summary
in about 140 words? haha yepp true 
but i do enjoy asking people
 what they like..love or even just tell me stupid story
i enjoy it very much 

mama said im her lawyer daughter 
sister said im an artist 
friends said im just crazy
bf said typical nina ;)

--------------------------------------------------------------------


sometimes i forget i have so many people who loves me
forget until i have to handle everything by myself
forget until i have to face all the burden alone
forget until i hurt myself deep down 
cry in the middle of the night 
cuddling myself sleeping with tears to the dawn
i just so forgetful 
forget until i have to fake my smile even my head is spinning like hell
forget until i have to laugh with sadness shredded my heart 
forget until i have to voice it out all in words 
words that i will regret
words that hurt people who loves me the most



sometimes
 but..

most of the time
i know
them ..the people who loves me
will never let me face the scary world
alone 
no scary world
just beautiful world 
even in a bad scary down situation  

my world will always be beautiful

and for that
i am thank you 
;) 



because we are never alone 
xoxo
 5.05pm
angle's village

No comments: