Monday, February 27, 2012

we are gifted

whenever i talk about nature...there is always something i felt in my heart... calm..happy...blessed...
I do love nature...since i was a little kid, i was taught to appreciate nature..my family believed that nature is part of our lives and their children must know that too..so yeah..i was blending myself with it..and surprisingly... i loved it..very much... 
forests..hills..mountains..rivers.. beaches and sea...all around me.. i never cared if i have to jump into the murky river...mud or even bushes..never been afraid...not even had doubts...ahhh really enjoyed my childhood times ;)

but now..its really hard to find myself combining with them anymore...and for that..i feel a little shiver in my heart...sad..blaming those stupid lil time..those enjoyment of works lol...but its okay..i will always find my way back to them...because when i love something..it will always be there...in my heart

we are gifted...just.. sometimes people do not realize...they look far..beyond the seas...but never felt that the beauty is right next to them..wallahualam...

merentaslah aku ke tujuh lautan mana sekalipun....tidak akan aku lupa tanah panas hujan lembap penuh barakah ini...

No comments: