Monday, February 13, 2012

i wish its just a fiction

No. I am not thinking straight.
No. I am not breathing normally.
No. I am not okay.

Negativity haunts. I just need to write. I just need to express it. the hell with grammar

My hands are shaking. My body is trembling.  My mind is empty. All of sudden, It felt so quite. I can see people crying, talking, hugging, praying but I can’t even hear a single sound. They talked to me, I can see they mouth moving but I didn’t know what they said.

Kun fayakun..kun fayakun

I don’t know what to do. I don’t know what to say. I don’t even know what I should do with both my hands and legs. I just sit there. At the very corner..embracing myself with stupidity. I am wearing your favourite baju kurung and black scarf you always wore whenever we went to kenduri or mesjid.

I never expect you will leave me so soon. Never expect it to be these soon. I just can’t accept that you will not be around whenever I need someone to talk to. To share stories..to laugh at stupid jokes and to be just laying there and not even says a single word.

Do you still remember under that giant tree at your front yard,  you said to me, don’t worry dear..i will be here..Standing next to you..To protect you from this scary world and we both laughed. But deep down, I know you meant it. You really meant it. And I promise to look after you, even if you are old, stinky and ugly. Even if nobody else want to be next to you in 100 meters..that I will never leave you alone and I don’t care to wear those stupid mask. And we both laughed even louder.

we made our promise..Never leave anyone behind. Kait kelingking

Today, I saw you lay there. Kaku. Batu. No pulse. No smile. No laugh. No jokes.

Why cant you wait for me for another minute to just say goodbye. Why cant you wait for me until the very end you saw this world. Why cant you wait for me to hold your warm hands. Why cant you just wait for me to say you’ve being such a wonderful human being and friend. Why cant you wait for me to hug you and tell you how much you really meant in my life. Why cant you just wait for me to keep my promise… that I will never leave you alone.   why just cant you ……

I know. I should stop all this rambling before I start to not accepting the qada n qadarNya. Kun fayakun. Innalillah wa inna ilaihi rajiun….for all this while..it is easy to say those words..drpdanya kita datang..kepadanya kita kembali..but then..when it comes to someone so close..its really hard to chew. ..and much harder to spit.
I have to admit ive nothing much left but that annoying bit of faith and patience.

Its so sad to look around and seeing all the preparation u’ve made for ur big day. The hantaran, the wedding dress, the beautiful night gown youve planned to wear on your first night and the present youve made yourself for your future husband. Its just couple of days left until u become a wife.  Its just so sad.

I didn’t count how many times your mummy fainted. I couldn’t even look at Haris’s face. It was just too painful. He was trying so hard to look calm but his tears never gave him a chance. He was trying to read the yassin but he had to stop like hundred times. berwudhu and tried somemore.  He looked like a lost kid.

And here I am. stupid and dumb. There is nothing I could do except looking blur in many ways. Blame on stupid pms. I can only pray in my heart that you will have His blessing. I promise always to pray for you. I promise. No one left behind.  Even now we are separated in two different worlds.

I saw them lifted you up and took you away from me. I miss u. I miss u so much.
Why do you have to go? While here I am, have to face the scary world all by myself?

Kun fayakun. Innalillah wa inna ilaihi rajiun. Give me strength Allah..just give me  strength

I am so tired. I just need some rest. i want to sleep.
And hoping when I wake up..you will be here.. next to me.

I want to sleep..wishing and hoping its just another bad dream..its just another bad dream..its just a bad dream.

written on Tuesday, December 21, 2010 at 7:58pm ..the night when my bestfriend passed away :( rest in peace sayang..May Allah be with u always. missing u


No comments: