Thursday, May 7, 2015

Motherhood

:)

I am a mother now
I am happy
so happy

Being a mother is new to me
and seriously it is not an easy job
it is 24/7 job
I bet you new mothers out there agree with me
It involves tears, fears and most of the time ~~rejoice ;)

but hey,
I dont care if I dont get enough sleep at night
I dont care if my baby keeps waking me up every ten minutes
I dont care if I have to carry her all day just because she is not feeling well
I dont care if I have to multitask just to have my me time with her cuddling and kissing
I dont care to get tired and exhausted
I dont care to get my hands dirty with poop and vomit
I dont care to pump my milk until it hurts just to make sure she gets enough 

I care enough to make her feels safe, happy, healthy and loved.

Seeing her precious little angel smiles and laughs 
makes every single time i spent with fussy dussy tussy ~~worthwhile
That..I tell you.. is too expensive to have a price tag 
~~Priceless...

I've tried and failed at many things in life..
but i will never stop giving hundred percent..
at being the best mom I can be..

Love,
new mommy and happy



2 comments:

udin said...

Ada blog lg rupanya

udin said...
This comment has been removed by the author.