Thursday, March 14, 2013

Rambling number 101

I just wish
I can simply forget you
You dont even worth my time
You dont deserve my heart
Such a big disappointment

I gave you many chances
To prove that im wronged
To prove that you are something
I gave you my trust
Not once not twice
You ruined it
Such a big disappointment

You are nothing but a liar
You are nothing but a hypocrite
I was a fool
And still a fool
Well done
You played very well

You are really good in making promises
And you are really good in not keeping them
Congrats
You fooled me once
You fooled me twice
You fooled me for as long as i can remember

Wow
You are really something
You should become an actor
I wonder
What do you feel doing what you did?

Hey mister
You better check your face on the mirror
Because at the moment
I can only see shit

Good luck in your world
The world i will never be enter

Xoxo
Fool


No comments: