Sunday, February 24, 2013

Bits + pieces ...february 15

Dear february 15
You are history now
Do me a favor
Dont come too fast next year

Wow time really flies heh
Today im 15
The next day im 15 years older
Today everyone says ohh look..how tiny this baby
The next day you realize...look..shes a lady
Today everyone gives me money ..buy me things
The next day i realize...i become a shopaholic spending money to buy unnecessary things

It creeps me out sometimes
Whatever it is
Thats the reality of life
And along this journey
What i appreciate the most is
The experience
The love
The emotions
And of course the life

I am happy and i feel blessed
Allah gave me so much
Im embarrass to admit how little i gave Him back
But i try to be better everytime
But seriously trying is not good enough

To people who always be there for me
Through better and through worst
Happy and pain
I love you all to bits
No words can describe
Family friends and my love
I have nothing except me
And you accept me just the way i am
Million thank you
Gazillion love
Hugs and kisses
I am nothing without you all

What i really love about my birthday this year
He asked me 4 magical words
And i answered with three

My wish... Happiness for all of us
More priceless years to share
More and more and more love

Terima kasih Ya rabb dipinjam nyawa lagi

Xoxo

;) much love
Nina
In your heart


























No comments: