Sunday, December 18, 2011

human

never in my mind that i will face lots of problems in my life...never in my heart..i will make so many choices..never in my thought i will definitely jump into so many circumstances that makes me weak, powerless, useless, worthless, fragile, vulnerable...human! 

never!

.......

ok...actually...its a lie :)

i always thought that if i want something..i have to try my best to get what i want..i always dream that my life would be adventurous..and so many experience for me to get into...i want to challenge myself with lots of challenges... just like those stupid movies i always watched since i was a little kid... 

so i can live in fascinating life ...dream!

and thats true...

just....when so many things i have to deal with in one time..errr..how to describe...like im falling from klcc tower to the ground...but surprisingly..i still could smile in pain... never afraid to wake up and try one more time...over and over again

sometimes life is like shit...but most of the time...life is wonderful...even its not according to our plan...

heh..actually...im trying to convince myself

human!

No comments: